Dark Nightmares
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Nightmares

where the darkest of desires take shape, or where the worst nightmares are born

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Starboard Messenger
Aiko's Bio Sheet I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 3:03 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Devouring midnight
Aiko's Bio Sheet I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 8:12 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Simplicity.
Aiko's Bio Sheet I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:41 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Siren's Song
Aiko's Bio Sheet I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:36 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Insanity
Aiko's Bio Sheet I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 6:49 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Trophy Life
Aiko's Bio Sheet I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 3:42 pm by Šāγŭм¡

» Lena Zoia [Human/Yuki-Onna
Aiko's Bio Sheet I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 2:17 am by LenaZoia

» Tene (The Hand Girl)
Aiko's Bio Sheet I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 5:30 pm by Guest

» Sanctuary: Simple and Clean
Aiko's Bio Sheet I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 3:27 pm by Ambyrawrawr

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 22 on Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:12 am

Aiko's Bio Sheet

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Aiko's Bio Sheet Empty
PostSubject: Aiko's Bio Sheet   Aiko's Bio Sheet I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 29, 2010 4:48 pm

Basic Information
-------------
Name: Aiko Yoshida
Sex: Female
Species: Neko

Appearance
------------
Eye color: Charcoal
Hair color: Light blonde
Skin color: Tan
Extras/scars/markings: N/A
Basic appearance: Stands at 5'5. Unlike the light color of her hair, her ears and tail are deep chocolate brown.
Picture: Aiko's Bio Sheet Anime-12

Extra But Needed Information
----------------
Abilities: A pickpocket though she won't go near humans now. Also uses magic from runes she carries hidden on her person. Each rune holds an element and she is learning to work magic withouth the runes though she has no real powers.

History: Aiko was raised by her mother until she was 11. Her mother died soon after her birthday and she was left on her own. Being a neko, she was thought of as a prize to the nearby towns. Never knowing this, she traveled to one to find a place to stay, being starved and malnurished from being on her own so long, she was taken by a man with a high standing in the town and kept by him until she was 15. At that age, she was thrown away by the man. By learning from this, she stayed in the shadows, stealing to survive. She became a very useful pickpocket and was able to steal what she needed without being caught.

When she had stolen into a town during the night, a stable hand caught her. He was her age and he helped her. Gave her a pack of food and allowed her to stay the night in the barn. There was a young mare that was born that past summer and was thought to die because it was frail. Aiko felt sorry for the young creature and asked the stable hand if she could take the foal with her. No one would miss the sickly animal and he agreed. The next day he led the foal and Aiko out of town. It was the last time they saw each other.

Sarie was the name given to her; mostly white, black speckles cover her back though both mane and tail are pure white. By the time another year passed, the mare was much stronger and healthier. At almost three, she had been learning to be ridden but still isn't completely rideable as of yet.

Personality: Very outgoing and outspoken, not one for people, stays as far from them as she can
Main Personality: Quiet when around new people but once relaxed she can very outspoken, untrustworthy around new people, quick tongue at times
Dreams: To live with someone that she can comfortable with and not afraid
Nightmares: To be hunted as a treasure (see history)
Goals: N/A
Dislikes: Being looked at like she's weird because she's a cat
What does he/she like?: To find someone that can make her feel comfortable, doesn't want her as a prize.
Back to top Go down

Aiko's Bio Sheet
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Nightmares :: Creatures of Dark Nightmares :: Member's Characters-
Jump to: