Dark Nightmares
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Nightmares

where the darkest of desires take shape, or where the worst nightmares are born

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Starboard Messenger
Morgethius I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 3:03 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Devouring midnight
Morgethius I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 8:12 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Simplicity.
Morgethius I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:41 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Siren's Song
Morgethius I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:36 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Insanity
Morgethius I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 6:49 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Trophy Life
Morgethius I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 3:42 pm by Šāγŭм¡

» Lena Zoia [Human/Yuki-Onna
Morgethius I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 2:17 am by LenaZoia

» Tene (The Hand Girl)
Morgethius I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 5:30 pm by Guest

» Sanctuary: Simple and Clean
Morgethius I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 3:27 pm by Ambyrawrawr

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 22 on Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:12 am

Morgethius

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Unitarelic
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Unitarelic

Morgethius Empty
PostSubject: Morgethius   Morgethius I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 01, 2010 5:24 pm

Basic Information
-------------
Name: Morgethius aka M
Sex: Male
Species: Demon, son of Lucifer

Appearance
------------
Eye color: Blood Red
Hair color: Jet Black
Skin color: Pale
Extras/scars/markings: Multiple whip marks engraved into his back from brief stays in hell, the word 'Whore' burnt into his front after being captured by the Master (See DM), multiple smaller and less notable scars over his entire body excluding those within his mind.
Basic appearance:
*Raven hair, short, stopping just short of the nape.
*Deep red eyes with a changing mood.
*Septum piercing, the only jewelry his human form is ever seen wearing.
*Usually wears dark clothing, long sleeved shirt and well worn leather trousers. Often wears a black cloak to conceal himself in shadows or from sunlight. Always wears large black steal toed boots also made of leather.
*Flaunts his body, often walking around shirtless to display his muscles to passing woman.
*Often seen drenched in the blood of his enemies.
Note; After an angry Wildfire decided to punish her unfaithful lover by casting him aside temporarily, he can be seen wearing an enchanted tutu and a chastity belt locked by magic, not seen in his early years and missing in his later life due to forgiveness.
Picture:

Morgethius M11

Extra But Needed Information
----------------
Abilities: Being of demonic nature and power he is able to shape shift into almost any creature, his most used being that of a horse, wolf or human, often mixing elements of different creatures to create truly terrifying monsters.
Born of the greatly feared Lucifer and created from the burning embers of hell he has extreme control over fire and uses it in combat or to amuse himself.
After his early years were spent battling those who feared him he has become skilled in using swords and daggers while having excellent aim in most fields of weaponry, though clumsy with a bow and arrow it has become something of an undesired weapon choice for him.
He is undeniably attractive to woman without much effort and finds himself bedding entire towns down to pure talent, he finds a natural ability in pleasing woman.

History: His mother, Inanna, was a descendant of an ancient race of angelic demons who took the form of equine. Infertility caused her to sell her soul to the devil in return for a child of her own. Fate led her to birth twins. Two weeks after giving birth to both Morgethius and Kage Lucifer came to claim what was his and killed Inanna, leaving her two sons to inevitably become servants of their father.
His childhood was corrupted and from an early age he sought sex, blood and victory in Lucifer's name. Love made him cautious, weakening him, breaking his heart, making him a greater monster than first prophesied.
When he finally closed his heart from the world he became bitter, a sense of justice secretly rising within him, while he continued to slaughter the vulnerable and innocent, not entirely down to a murderous rage, but to spare those who, did not deserve to live a life in servitude to God, or to Lucifer.

He is later tossed from a relationship with his childhood love Wildfire, his undignified wanderings leading him to meet his younger sister, choosing to protect her and become a sort of companion which in turn means meeting new enemies and old while delving deeper into himself to discover who's side he truly belongs, the light or the dark.

Living long into his 400's leads him to father many children with the infamous Wildfire, while fathering many others. A growing family and a growing heart leaves a changing M to wait for discovery on the horizon.

Personality: Arrogant, intelligent however is often blinded by rage and hate. He is usually considered greedy, food being one of his main priorities. He longs for a true lover who will understand him, but usually manages to throw off potentials with his unpredictable temper and attitude, being jealous of competition like any territorial brute.
Main Personality: When around woman he has never met his usual impression of said female, is that they resemble nothing more than a sex object. Usually bedding several woman at a time with or without consent he cares little for their needs when satisfying his own.
When around enemies he often feels threatened which brings out his aggression in hard hitting waves of anger. But when around friends, a softer more gentle attitude arises and he can become quite humorous at times.
Dreams: To find love and leave behind enemies and his past, to forget his hellish fate and parentage.
Nightmares: To die and find himself in hell with his father (Lucifer)
Goals: To pleasure himself and rise above enemies
Likes: Chocolate, cookies, soup, Watermelon, SEX, women, dogs, horses, more sex, a warm bed at night, friends who do not judge, pain and guns.
Dislikes: Death and The Master (see Devouring Midnight rp)
What does he/she like?: Someone who can satisfy him, who he can in return satisfy (sexually or not) and someone who can look past his hellish beginnings and look towards a brighter future.
Back to top Go down

Morgethius
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Nightmares :: Creatures of Dark Nightmares :: Member's Characters-
Jump to: