Dark Nightmares
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Nightmares

where the darkest of desires take shape, or where the worst nightmares are born

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Starboard Messenger
A not so nice nightly stroll I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 3:03 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Devouring midnight
A not so nice nightly stroll I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 8:12 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Simplicity.
A not so nice nightly stroll I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:41 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Siren's Song
A not so nice nightly stroll I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:36 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Insanity
A not so nice nightly stroll I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 6:49 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Trophy Life
A not so nice nightly stroll I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 3:42 pm by Šāγŭм¡

» Lena Zoia [Human/Yuki-Onna
A not so nice nightly stroll I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 2:17 am by LenaZoia

» Tene (The Hand Girl)
A not so nice nightly stroll I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 5:30 pm by Guest

» Sanctuary: Simple and Clean
A not so nice nightly stroll I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 3:27 pm by Ambyrawrawr

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 22 on Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:12 am

A not so nice nightly stroll

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
┼Ŕąvεй Đāŗĸmίşţ┼
┼Ŕąvεй Đāŗĸmίşţ┼

A not so nice nightly stroll Empty
PostSubject: A not so nice nightly stroll   A not so nice nightly stroll I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 11:36 pm

His feet hit the road with a thud, but among his various footsteps was another pair, this other character likely to be following him, had small fet, judging by the depth of the sound.His eyes were glued to the ground, listening intently to see what the character would do.after a minutes of walking and what seemed like hours of listening, he looked up to see a light in the distance. - A village- he thought to himself.somehow he knew it was thier by the smells, it smelled of humans and fresh water.His eyes trailed to his right somewhat trying hard to listen to see if the character would ambush him here.He heard nothing.

This made him nervous seeing as he knew someone was following him for about three to four miles.He shook his head free of such thought but kept and open ear.As he got closer to the light, only one building seemed to be open - Thank god i could use a drink - He thought to himself once more.He stepped to the door and slide it open.Inside was six or seven people quietly hatting.When he stepped in they seemed to go silent for a breif moment, before resuming thier chatting.He stepped over to a table in the corner facing the door.when the barkeep came and offered a drink, he got his usual rum.He closed his eyes waiting for his drink, noticing only now how tired he was.
Back to top Go down
Јαѕz
Јαѕz

PostSubject: Re: A not so nice nightly stroll   A not so nice nightly stroll I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 11:47 pm

The female's right foot moved in front of her left one as her black fats came into contact with the surface of the road, as she walked. Only being in a black strapless dress that stopped above her knee's and a black half jacket that covered her shoulders. She continued to walk for what seemed like hours, her long pink locks blowing in the breeze that danced in the air.

She walked four miles, a sigh of relief escaping her lips as she noticed a light before her format, thinking to herself that it must be a village. Hurrying her pace she reached a nearby building, the only building that seemed to be open at this time of the night. Hearing chit chat inside of the door she released a breath, wanting to get inside to get a drink and rest. Her feet hurting her from walking for so long, her right digits curling around the door, she gave it a tug. Sliding the door open she stepped inside of the building that she now saw was a bar, sliding the door shut behind her.

Her green gaze drifting over the occupants of the bar, as she gave each person a kind smile. Moving forwards she slid into a nearby stool, her rear-end accompanying the stool. Her for-arms coming to rest upon the surface of the bar as she awaited for the bartender to come. Smiling once the bartender asked for her order, several strings of sounds escaped from her lips, forming into her melody like voice. " I'll take a glass of vodka, hold the ice."
Back to top Go down
┼Ŕąvεй Đāŗĸmίşţ┼
┼Ŕąvεй Đāŗĸmίşţ┼

PostSubject: Re: A not so nice nightly stroll   A not so nice nightly stroll I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 11:54 pm

The males looked up from his rum to notice a new occupant to the old building, a woman.Looking around it was slightly suspicious to see her here, judging from the faces of the villagers.His hand slid across the table to grab the small glss filled with his prefered drink.He raised the glass and took a sip.His eyes now on the female.He set the glass upon the table and leaned back in his chair - She coulda been the one following me..- He thought.but how could that be, it wasn't like she was wearing the proper clothing for a four miles walk through the wilderness.

These thoughts made him curious.He slid a hand through his jet black hair, usually spiked down around his head, and covering his ears.A smile seemed to creep onto his face. "Barkeep, i'll have another" he said, lou enough so he was heard.
Back to top Go down
Јαѕz
Јαѕz

PostSubject: Re: A not so nice nightly stroll   A not so nice nightly stroll I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 12:03 am

Upon receiving her drink, she allowed her digits to coil around the glass. Rising it to her lips she opened up her airway, allowing the liquid to flow down her throat. Leaving behind a burning sensation in it's wake her face twisted up in a trite expression. She placed the glass upon the surface of the bar, her right foot coming to push off her left black flat that was on her left foot, only to have her left foot push off her right black flat, freeing her feet.

Heaving a sigh of relief she wiggled her free toes about, it feeling good to have her flats off, they wasn't the right pair of shoe's to wear while hiking through the wilderness for four miles she noted to herself to dress more appropriately next time.

Her cranium twisted to the right at the sound of hearing a male speak rather loudly, noticing he wasn't around here, for the simply fact that he stood out from the other occupants that filled the bar. Her green eyes watched him, as she noticed his gaze was upon her, a small smile curled her lips.
Back to top Go down
┼Ŕąvεй Đāŗĸmίşţ┼
┼Ŕąvεй Đāŗĸmίşţ┼

PostSubject: Re: A not so nice nightly stroll   A not so nice nightly stroll I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 12:10 am

He turned to the left to look at the door, not really expecting anyone but one could not be to careful.He wondered who the girl was, for her to walk through the wilderness was something, and he knew there was not a village for miles.Curiousity got the better of him for when he caught her eyes, he smiled.He placed his elbow on the table and motioned towards the free seat oppisite him at the table.

He slid his feet under the chair to get a little more comfortable, finally the barkeep arrived with his drink.He took it from him, thanked him and smiled.He took the first sip and sighed.His taste wasn't for rum but he figured it was time to try something new.He looked back at the woman wondering if she would accompany him.
Back to top Go down
Јαѕz
Јαѕz

PostSubject: Re: A not so nice nightly stroll   A not so nice nightly stroll I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 12:15 am

She noticed the male's gesture, as she scooted back the stool. Plopping down off of the stool she bent and gathered her black flats in her left hand. Straightening her format she grabbed a hold of glass with her right hand, pushing the stool back in place with her right hip.

Moving over to where the male sat, she slid herself into the empty chair opposite of him, dropping her flats beside her. She rose her glass that was in her right hand to her lips, allowing the liquid to flow down her throat as she wrinkled her nose slightly from the burning sensation it left behind.
Back to top Go down
┼Ŕąvεй Đāŗĸmίşţ┼
┼Ŕąvεй Đāŗĸmίşţ┼

PostSubject: Re: A not so nice nightly stroll   A not so nice nightly stroll I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 2:17 am

He waited before he said anything, so many questions but he would not bother her with them that moment.He smiled and slid his glass around abit.his eyes gazing over from across the table."Might i ask your name?" he questioned.His voice held curiousity, and it was shown through his amused eyes.He lifter the drink and put it to his lips taking in the drink.He smiled placing it back down with a sigh.

His eyes scanned the rest of the room, all the villagers were either leaving or chatting away, what made them so carless he wondered.His eyes focused back in on the Female.Waiting eagerly for his answer his finger taps against the wood of the table.
Back to top Go down
Јαѕz
Јαѕz

PostSubject: Re: A not so nice nightly stroll   A not so nice nightly stroll I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 2:24 am

Shifting her format around upon the surface of the chair for a few moments until she finally got comfortable. Her green eyes fixated upon the male across from her. Her lips parting to let out her harmony like voice. " My name? Oh it's Jasz'" She allowed a smile to curl the linings of her lips " and yours?".

Giving a cant of her cranium she peered at the male, only to pull her gaze form his face to flicker about the bar. Taking in her surroundings she tuned in upon the others chatter for a few moments, getting bored she turned her attention back to the male before her.

Her right digits curling about her glass as she cleared her throat, a whistle escaping her throat. The bartender came over to the table she accompanied with the male" May i have a refill,please." She asked the tender. After her glass was filled she rose the brim to her lips, tilting the glass. The liquid flowed down her throat, as she drank half of the glass, leaving only a mouthful left. Her face wrinkling up from the burning after taste the vodka left behind. Her gaze lingered upon the male, awaiting his answer.
Back to top Go down
┼Ŕąvεй Đāŗĸmίşţ┼
┼Ŕąvεй Đāŗĸmίşţ┼

PostSubject: Re: A not so nice nightly stroll   A not so nice nightly stroll I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 2:32 am

He smiled as she spoke, his head doing abit of a nod.He sat up a little more in his seat after getting comfortable he glanced back at her " Pleasure Jasz I am Raven" the male stated, rather proudly infact.His eyes shot to the Barkeep when he was called.He held out his glass telling him he needed some more as well.his eyes scanned from the man to this woman.Jasz.He looked at her clothing again before smiling at her.

He looked away for a few moments before the barkeeper returned with a bottle, and poured him some more.He thanked the man with a nod and reurned his attention to the woman Jasz."What might i ask" he said pausing for a moment to take a nice sized drink from the glass " Brings you to this...small little village?" he asked, his voice sounding somewhat weird as one of his eyes closed, from the taste of the beverage.

he set the glass back on the table and looked to the door, expecting something, he did not know what but he was always cautious.He flashed yet another smile to the woman and then looked away.
Back to top Go down
Јαѕz
Јαѕz

PostSubject: Re: A not so nice nightly stroll   A not so nice nightly stroll I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 2:46 am

"Ah, no Pleasure is all mines, Raven." She stated to the male known as Raven whom was seated opposite of her form, her smile growing wider. The female's smile was dazzling,her smile showing her straight pearl white teeth. Everything about this woman was strikingly beautiful, she gave her toes a slight wiggle, them still being out of her black flats.

She picked up her glass downing the last mouthful as she set the glass aside. Canting her head off to the side slightly from the male's question, taking a few moments to think, before answering. " I don't know, i needed to clear my head, to think. So i started to walk, and this is where my feet brought me." A musical like giggle slipped her lips then.

Jasz's right index digit twirled a strand of her long pink lock around it, as she watched the barkeeper pout her another refill of vodka, another smile curling her lips towards the keeper in a sign of thanks. She allowed her digits to twirl the glass around several times. Her green gaze watching the male as she thought some, a sigh escaping her lips. The female's lips parted as her harmony tone danced from her lips." What about you? What brings you to this village?"
Back to top Go down
┼Ŕąvεй Đāŗĸmίşţ┼
┼Ŕąvεй Đāŗĸmίşţ┼

PostSubject: Re: A not so nice nightly stroll   A not so nice nightly stroll I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 2:54 am

He smiled somewhat blankly, thinking to himself.His question seemed to him to get no answers.now that his question was redirected back onto him he wasn't quite sure what his answer was infact.He did not know why he walked so far to sit in this place, he did not know why she was here or why she chose his company.His eyes widened with a smile."ah yes...Walks, great to clear the mind" He said with a slight chuckle.

He glanced down at his glass sliding his finger around the brim.He picked it up and too another sip.the taste still getting to him.He set the glass down and looked at her.His own answer escaped him, but in the moment he would think of an answer " I like to travel i guess..Here and there.Nothing special" he stated, his sentance was spoken slowly, as if alot of thought had been put into it.He gave a small nod and looked t her glass "Vodka yeah?" he asked, his question being pointless, but he did not feel the need to ask anymore intruding questions.
Back to top Go down
Јαѕz
Јαѕz

PostSubject: Re: A not so nice nightly stroll   A not so nice nightly stroll I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 4:30 pm

After taking her drink she set the glass down upon the surface of the table, a smile curling her lips. " Yes, walks are good for thinking." A melody like giggle danced from her lips, lingering in the air around them. Shifting her format once again in the chair.

Her elbows coming to rest upon the tabletop, as she placed her right cheek upon her right palm. Watching the male closely with her green eyes, as she nodded to his statement, once he finally answered her question. " Ah, a traveler i see. I love to travel as well." She smiled up at the male.

"Mm, Vodka, yes." Her harmony like tone slipped form her lips as she spoke, her index digit coming to gesture to his choose of beverage. "Rum, i see?" Her smile curling her lips, as she peered at the male, awaiting for his next reaction.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A not so nice nightly stroll   A not so nice nightly stroll I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A not so nice nightly stroll
Page 1 of 1