Dark Nightmares
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Nightmares

where the darkest of desires take shape, or where the worst nightmares are born

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Starboard Messenger
ҚoЯη, the holy shadow I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 3:03 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Devouring midnight
ҚoЯη, the holy shadow I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 8:12 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Simplicity.
ҚoЯη, the holy shadow I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:41 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Siren's Song
ҚoЯη, the holy shadow I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:36 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Insanity
ҚoЯη, the holy shadow I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 6:49 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Trophy Life
ҚoЯη, the holy shadow I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 3:42 pm by Šāγŭм¡

» Lena Zoia [Human/Yuki-Onna
ҚoЯη, the holy shadow I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 2:17 am by LenaZoia

» Tene (The Hand Girl)
ҚoЯη, the holy shadow I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 5:30 pm by Guest

» Sanctuary: Simple and Clean
ҚoЯη, the holy shadow I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 3:27 pm by Ambyrawrawr

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 22 on Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:12 am

ҚoЯη, the holy shadow

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dust Killagin
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Dust Killagin

ҚoЯη, the holy shadow Empty
PostSubject: ҚoЯη, the holy shadow   ҚoЯη, the holy shadow I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 10:17 am

Basic Information
-------------
Name: ҚoЯη
Sex: Originally a female but through possession she gained many masculine characteristics.
Species: Fallen Angel

Appearance
------------
Eye color: Her left eye is a deep black with a thick smog shrouding it whereas her right eye is pure white with a soft mist flowing from it.
Hair color: The right half of her hair is white and spiked with a long fringe, her left half has long, free-flowing, raven coloured hair.
Skin color: Her skin tone is different on both halves of her body divided by a thin silver zipper attached to her chest, her left half is an angelic white which clashes with the demonic black colour of her right half.
Extras/scars/markings: There are chessboard patterns running across her wrists, neck and ankles. There is also a silvery zipper running down the middle of the front of her body,
Basic appearance: She has a small feminine body build, with a slight hourglass figure as her shoulders are spread, her stomach is narrow and her hips are wider. Her arms are average for someone her size and so are her legs. She has two wings attached to her spine, her right wing is nothing more than the bone structure of what it used to be along with a few pieces of decayed, tattered and torn flesh hanging of veins still clinging to it, the left wing is a large angelic wing with long white feathers placed neatly on it. She is often seen wearing nothing but a hooded jacket with a chessboard design all around it.

Extra But Needed Information
----------------
Abilities: Can someone a large scythe with a skeleton design on the pole and an angel-wing design on the blade.
History: Through her short life of 27 years she was the most innocent person you would ever meat and in death she was awarded by being sent to heaven and immediately claiming a place beside the almighty one. She befriended a death angel named Chris who ran an underground operation of reapers whom claimed the souls of humans who's time had not yet to come. Chris was soon discovered by ҚoЯη but pinned everything on her and she was sent down to hell where she was tortured for all the good she had done in her life. During her time in hell she befriended a demon seeking a way out of hell she instantly accepted his invitation of her being his host and allowed the demon to possess her under one condition: She keeps control of the body they now shared.
After escaping hell and defeating death himself in a duel she met with the death angel, Chris, once again. Noticing that it was free the demon within her broke to the surface and took control of her body, killing Chris in the process, she managed to calm it down but not in time to save Chris. Chris' soul did not get far as she claimed it for herself gaining all her angelic abilities as before along with the already present demonic powers her body began to change into the for it is now. The rivalry of the soouls inside her did not stop until she traveled into her own heart and destroyed them thus rendering their abilities hers and hers alone.
Personality: She is quick to accuse anyone she meats of betrayal as her trust for others had been shattered a long time ago. She can take a joke when it is thrown at her but is quick to anger if the wrong thing is said.
Main Personality: She cares for nobody but herself as she always had.
Dreams: To be free of the curse she had brought upon herself of having to live a never ending life in this body.
Nightmares: To lose control of her temptations and release her starvations for bloodshed upon the innocent.
Goals: To find a meaning to living as she is now.
Dislikes: Depression, overjoyed beings ad blood.
What does he/she like?: She will easily throw herself at anyone but is afraid of commitment.
Back to top Go down

ҚoЯη, the holy shadow
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Nightmares :: Creatures of Dark Nightmares :: Member's Characters-
Jump to: