Dark Nightmares
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Nightmares

where the darkest of desires take shape, or where the worst nightmares are born

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Starboard Messenger
Kalista Amara I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 3:03 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Devouring midnight
Kalista Amara I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 8:12 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Simplicity.
Kalista Amara I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:41 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Siren's Song
Kalista Amara I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:36 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Insanity
Kalista Amara I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 6:49 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Trophy Life
Kalista Amara I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 3:42 pm by Šāγŭм¡

» Lena Zoia [Human/Yuki-Onna
Kalista Amara I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 2:17 am by LenaZoia

» Tene (The Hand Girl)
Kalista Amara I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 5:30 pm by Guest

» Sanctuary: Simple and Clean
Kalista Amara I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 3:27 pm by Ambyrawrawr

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 22 on Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:12 am

Kalista Amara

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Јαѕz
Јαѕz

Kalista Amara Empty
PostSubject: Kalista Amara   Kalista Amara I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 4:12 pm

Name : Kalista Amara

Sex: Female

Species: N/A
------------------------------------------------------------------
Eye Color: Green

Hair Color: Pink

Skin Color: Pale/ sliverly white.

Extras/Scars/Markings: Scar on her neck.

Basic Appearance: You can catch Kalista in a strapless black dress with a long sleeve jacket that just covers her arms and shoulders, with a pair of black flats. Or you can catch her in a dark purple tank top with a pair of black skinny jeans and crimson sneakers.

Picture: Kalista Amara 41b14bb26ae23be8741ac041252165d29a9790c6

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Abilities: Em-path- can read/feel feelings and thoughts, Shape-shifter, Elements.

History: Kalista Amara used to go by the name of Sumire Kanzaki untill she joined the Amara family. Sumire's life began when she was adopted by her mother Raven Kanzaki. Growing up she was a Matreyan, whom are Celestial entities whom are closely associated with the moon, they communicate by dancing. With Sumire's mother being a Psychokinesis and Telekinesis,Sumire is a em-path. She's able to feel and read others thoughts and emotions, she's not cybernetic like her mother is even though she bear's the "Kanzaki" name it doesn't apply to Sumire being a Neohuman like Raven. As Sumire got older she learned how to cope with her new gift, it was hard at first but she eventually got a hold of it. When she was about seven years of age, she got into a fight she couldn't handle and got cut upon her neck, there's been a scar there ever since. Sumire always wore a black choker necklace around her neck to cover the scar.Once Sumire grown old enough to wear makeup, she used coverup to hide the scar, and till this day the scar is barely noticeable. As she got older she wandered off on her own a lot, finding new friends and families. Sumire also has a infinity for all five elements. She never uses them unless it's needed,not only is Raven her mother, she's also her trainer, guardian and warrior by oath. Sumire bouncing from one family to the other she collected many of characters and names, now she came upon the family Amara, which she is now in under the name of Kalista Amara.

Personality: Kalista Amara is an outgoing female, she can be lovable, and she can be playful. As like most female's she has many sides to her, many different emotions as well. Kalista could be emotional as well, and sensitive which is very rare for her. She likes being the one to help herself, she's very independent but loves to help others in need. She often puts her friends first before herself, if a friend was in need of help, she’d be there assisting. Kalista's personality isn't just all good, she has a awful side to her. She can take a lot of tolerance, but once that tolerance is gone, you better watch out, because she is a totally different person. She is rude, vicious and ignorant, and is willing to snap at anyone whom get's smart, looks at her, or even says something to her that she doesn't like.Once Kalista is in her nasty mood it's often hard to get her out of that mood, it's like she's gone from a sweetheart to a complete bitch.

Main personality: Kalista can be a sweetheart and outgoing, funny, talkative when she's around people.

Dreams: She doesn't dream.

Nightmares: Her nightmares are the same one that causes her to not sleep, and when she does she wakes up in a cold sweat.It's of when she was a child, when she was kidnapped and her throat was cut.

Goals: N/A

Dislikes: N/A

Interests in a male: She's looking for someone whom is outgoing, lovable, cute. Someone whom knows how to treat a female, whom will always be there for her. Someone who can not only be her lover, but her best-friend as well.

Back to top Go down

Kalista Amara
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Nightmares :: Creatures of Dark Nightmares :: Member's Characters-
Jump to: