Dark Nightmares
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Nightmares

where the darkest of desires take shape, or where the worst nightmares are born

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Starboard Messenger
Simplicity. I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 3:03 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Devouring midnight
Simplicity. I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 8:12 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Simplicity.
Simplicity. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:41 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Siren's Song
Simplicity. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:36 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Insanity
Simplicity. I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 6:49 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Trophy Life
Simplicity. I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 3:42 pm by Šāγŭм¡

» Lena Zoia [Human/Yuki-Onna
Simplicity. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 2:17 am by LenaZoia

» Tene (The Hand Girl)
Simplicity. I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 5:30 pm by Guest

» Sanctuary: Simple and Clean
Simplicity. I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 3:27 pm by Ambyrawrawr

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 22 on Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:12 am

Simplicity.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

Simplicity. Empty
PostSubject: Simplicity.   Simplicity. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 2:29 pm

Fifth period maths.
Willow scrawled onto her hand with a sigh. Calling today 'good' would be generous, 'great' a downright lie. After having been told to tuck her shirt in and lower her skirt, it was understandable that she was more than slightly irritated. Slipping her pen away, she glanced around. Seeing no one, she pulled out her shirt and hitched her skirt back up a few extra inches. Slaggy yes. But so much more comfortable.

Smoothing the fabric down, she readjusted the bag on her shoulder, brushing her long auburn tresses away from her face.
Only one more hour. She told herself silently, even though the clock was snailing by. Shoulders dropping, she reached out to grip the handle. Hurray for maths.
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~ambyrawrawr
Vi-sama
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Vi-sama

Simplicity. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simplicity.   Simplicity. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 10:12 pm

Ayame sighed, resting her chin in her hand, staring out the window. She considered skipping class. It was last hour after all, and the class was to easy to be even remotly intresting. A small commotion drew her attention away from the trees beyond the glass, Willow had entered the room, looking like she had just screwed some guy in the restroom. If her skirt was hiked up any higher her ass would be hanging out. Classy.
"Cute Will, are you going for the skankiest chick award this year?" She teased as the girl walked by. She was only half joking. Willow was the only person who bothered to talk to her when she was forced the trasfer here. Apparently people were predijus against mixed breeds everywhere, and being half Irish and half Japanese, she was definatly mixed. She considered the red head a friend, even if she didn't say it often. She really didn't want to ruin Willow's reputation. Ayame was the "creepy goth chick", and Willow was, well, not. She was pretty and outspoken, attractive...Ayame was just mopy and angry, and got into a lot of trouble for fighting and correcting teachers. Teacher's never liked it when you proved them wrong.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

Simplicity. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simplicity.   Simplicity. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 12:08 pm

Willow rolled her eyes, slotting herself in the seat next to Ayame.
"Totally, can't you tell? After all with my V card still intact and not dating for three years. Yup total skank." She nodded, pointing to herself. With a sigh she flipped her book open, not bothering to look at the quadratic equations on the page. Even with the teacher in the room, half of the class lounged on their desks, phones out, happily chatting and texting.
"And they wonder why this school is failing." She murmured.
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Vi-sama

Simplicity. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simplicity.   Simplicity. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 8:54 pm

Ayame stood up, moving to sit on her desk, using the chair as a footrest. "And how many people besides me know that hun? You're just lucky you're hot enough to pull it off. If I did it, they would probably suspend me in a hot second. I swear they are constantly looking for an excuse to kick me out." She smirked. "If my father wasn't so high up in a major corperation, I would be out already."
Ayame reached into her bookbag, pulling out a manga. "This really is the most pathtic school I've been to, and I've been to a lot. I seriously think my I.Q. has dropped since I transfered here. I think I learn more working at okaasan's shop." She sighed, turning the page in her book. Ayame sighed as a blonde girl with her shirt unbuttoned to much approached Willow and her. "Why don't you go back to your own country you stupid jap if you're going to act like you're still in it. That book's backwards, and not even in english." Raquel said in a uppity tone, resting her hand on her hip. "Why don't you get your bottle blonde ass away from me and mind your own buisness. I've never done anything to you, I don't understand your problem with me." Ayame retorted, going back to her manga. Raquel snatched the book out of her hands, holding it above her head. "Well [/i]Aya, I don't like how you look, I don't like how you dress, I don't like how you speak a different language, and I don't like how you think you're good enough to talk to Willow." She snapped. "Wow Kel[i], you're the deffinition of a racist. Good for you, it must make your parent's so very proud. I'll be taking that back now, thank you." Ayame said, standing on the chair to grab her manga away to the taller girl. "And if you haven't noticed, I don't speak anything but english when I'm at school. It's rude to speak a language other don't understand infront of them. Only time I speak Japanese is with my mother, because she still struggles with English."
Raquel narrowed her eyes at the dark haired girl infront of her, "You did not just grab that away from me." She said in a harsh tone. "Yes I did, just like you did to me. What are you going to do about it?" Ayame answered, flipping back to the page she was on before it was taken away. "You wanna know what I'll do about it? This is what I'll do about it." Raquel said, moving to slap Ayame in the face. Ayame grabbed the girls wrist, bending it at a painful angle. "Keep it up and I'll break it. Understand?" Ayame said calmly. Raquel gasped as Ayame added a little more pressure, finally releasing her. "You're a bitch! You're so gonna get it later!" Raquel hissed. "Sure I am." Ayame mumbled, already reading again. Raquel stomped her foot, turning on her heel to return to her little clique of worshipers.
Ayame turned to Willow, "You really shouldn't talk to me, it's just going to cause trouble for you. Everyone is looking for someone to hate, and hateing something different then yourself is easy. My attitude probably doesn't help the situation." She laughed.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

Simplicity. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simplicity.   Simplicity. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 1:46 pm

Willow shook her head, deciding to stay out of the confrontation.
"Trust me, they're scared of you because you are smart. They only talk to me because they want to be part of my looks, money or family connections. They don't know who I am. Go over and ask them any of them what type of music I listen to. They won't know." She sighed, tapping her pen against her math book. "I'm not trying to be all 'poor little rich girl' But I can get them to lay off if you prefer. It won't be hard. I'll hook her up with someone from the football team. Then she'll owe me and that'll be what I ask. It's not a problem, everyone knows she sleeps around and has more STD's than a hooker."
Scrawling an answer across the page, she turned to look at the clock. It had barely moved.
" So what do you say?"
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Vi-sama

Simplicity. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simplicity.   Simplicity. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 6:56 pm

Ayame blushed slightly at the complement. "You're smart too. I wouldn't talk to you if you weren't. I abhor stupid people." She sighed. She thought about what Willow said, biting on her thumbnail, "Hmmm, Do you think it would really work? As much as I would seriously enjoy kicking her ass, it wouldn't be much of a fight, and it would just end in me being suspended...again. Also I would have all her little groupies after me...and probably the football team." She sighed again. "Does your family really have that much money? I never really paid attention. I mean, everyone here has some money, even me. I mean, Okaasan might run a little "witchcraft" shop, but dad is the head of technologies in a major corporation, so it's not like we're lacking." She asked the other girl curiously.

((Sorry about that..I don't know what the hell my problem was today! I'm still all dizzy and exausted, but I have to go to work.))
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

Simplicity. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simplicity.   Simplicity. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 12:07 pm

Willow tilted her head slightly, a smile on her face.
"Thank you. Although it won't be a problem at all. After all they will do almost anything I ask. I swear some people are so easy to manipulate." She sighed, resting her head in her hand. "She'll lay off. Especially if I either do that or threaten her. I don't want you suspended Ayame, I like you."
Ignoring the faces Raquel was pulling towards Ayame, biting her lip for a moment before deciding her answer.
"We're...fairly wealthy. My family owns a chain of corporations, but I insisted that I go to a normal school instead of a fancy private one. Rich snobs get up my nose. Somehow people found out how well off we are and as a result are sucking up to me."
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Vi-sama

Simplicity. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simplicity.   Simplicity. I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 15, 2010 6:18 pm

"That is true, manipulating people is easy. It's my favorite hobbie." Ayame said in a cheerful voice.
"You're sweet Willow, you know you're one of the only people here who doesn't treat me like a freak. I really don't deserve your help." She smiled shyly. Ayame caught the look Raquel was giving her, glaring back at her. The urge to hit the stupid blonde was nearly overpowering, but she couldn't do that after Willow offered to help her.
"Wow Will, I didn't know you were worth that much. I'm kinda impressed that you chose to come here with that kinda income. Though I don't understand why money would change someones opinion of you. Money isn't worth shit if you have a horrible attitude." Ayame leaned back on her desk, crossing her legs. "Luckly you don't have a horrible attitude." She grinned. "At least not towards me. Which is lucky for you, because it would seriously suck if I had to smash that pretty face of yours." She added, sticking her tongue out at the auburn haired girl.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

Simplicity. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simplicity.   Simplicity. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 16, 2010 4:32 pm

"Glad you're on my side then." She smiled, watching the clock count down the last five minutes of class. Having learned nothing new, she flipped her book shut and slid it into her bag with a light huff. Slinging her back around her neck she turned back to face Ayame.
"I can hook her up with Jayson. He's such a manslut he won't care about the herpes. She'll back off. Give me a minute to talk to her. If you wait outside, I'll walk home with you. If not then I'll see you tomorrow."
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Vi-sama

Simplicity. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simplicity.   Simplicity. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 17, 2010 4:49 pm

Ayame watched Willow put her book away, following suite with her manga. "Another pointless day in math...I should of just skipped. All I acomplished was having Raquel get all up in my face." She complained.
Ayame laughed at the herpes comment, "Does she seriously have that many std's?" She hoped off the desk, grabbing her messenger bag, "I'll wait for you in the hall, but I told okaasan I would work for her today. I mean you're welcome to come to the shop, but it might be boring." She said, walking to the door.
Ayame leaned against the wall in the hallway, watching the other students rush by to leave the godforsaken building. She was staring down at her feet when she was shoved into the wall. Ayame snapped her head up, spotting a girl and two boys smirking at her. "Are you guys idiots? Do you want to get hurt?" Ayame muttered. "What are you gonna do witch? Put a curse on us?" Amanda snapped, brushing her curly ginger hair away from her face. "No, I was talking about kicking your ass, but if you want me to put a curse on you, I'm sure I could figure one out." She smirked. "I knew you were a witch." Aaron laughed. "Actually I was raised Catholic, Shinto, and Buddhist...none of those religions have anything to do with witchcraft." Ayame corrected. "What the fuck is Shinto?" Ryan asked, stepping up to her. "First, you need to back the hell up. Second, it's a Japanese religion. If you're born in Japan and are Japanese, you're almost automatically Shinto." She explained harshly. Ryan stepped up closer, putting an arm on either side of her head, leaning down, "And what are you gonna do if I don't?" He smirked. Ayame tilted her head up, bringing herself closer to him, "Do you really wanna see what I'll do? You won't like it, I assure you." She whispered.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

Simplicity. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simplicity.   Simplicity. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18, 2010 5:04 pm

Having gotten Raquel to agree to back off Ayame, she turned and walked out of the classroom.
"Erm...Aaron...what're you doing?" She asked hesitantly, pushing him to the side she watched him stumble for a moment before turning her eyes back to Ayame. "Don't bother fighting them, it's not worth it. I've already told you I don't want you excluded, besides I can geek out around you so please don't fight." She sighed, taking the Japanese girls arm and dragging her down the corridor. "I know it's not your fault. I'll get around to them I promise." She put her eyes to the ground, nudging the dirty lino with the end of her shoe. "I just need more time..." She mumbled.
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Vi-sama

Simplicity. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simplicity.   Simplicity. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 2:53 am

Ayame let Willow drag her down the hall. If it had been anyone else, they might have a broken wrist. She was pissed and so severly wanted to fight at the moment it wasn't even funny. "Will...I don't want you fighting my battles. It will just make things worse for me in the end." She said, tugging on her arm slightly to get her attention. "And more annoying for you. I hate annoying people, and I'm becoming one." Ayame said, coming to a stop just outside the school doors. She turned to look at her friend, "Listen, you might be able to stop them from picking fights with me, but it's not going to change their views on me. They're narrow minded fools who have nothing better to do then to pick out differance in people and antagonise them for it. Wether it be the short boy, the girl with glasses, the kid with acne, and the girl who happens to be part of another race then everyone in this school. I got picked on in Japan too, because I looked to white. It's the same everywhere. I'm different, I just have to deal with it. As long as they don't touch me, I can restrain myself from fighting. I'm a lot better...you shoulda seen me in middle school, if you looked at me the wrong way, you were going to die." She finished with a teasing smirk.
"Come on, lets go to the shop, I'll make you some authentic japanese stir-fry. I might even throw in some oniigiri. I've got some pocky behind the counter too...you know you want that silly japanese candy." She teased, pulling her long hair up into a high poney tail.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

Simplicity. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simplicity.   Simplicity. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 20, 2010 3:16 pm

She squeezed her eyes shut in defiance, shaking her head lightly.
"No. I'm not the person who stands by and lets others degrade another human being. I may not be able to stop the comments and the glares, but I can keep them from laying a finger on you. If I can do that without resorting to violence myself then it's worth it. Besides, when you get annoying don't you think I'll tell you?" She sighed in exasperation. "Yeah sure, I haven't seen your grammama in a while, it'll be nice to see her again." She jumped on the girls back, twining her arms around her neck. "Okay then Ayame, let's go." She giggled.
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Vi-sama

Simplicity. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simplicity.   Simplicity. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 12:53 am

"What the hell Willow?! I'm not a damn horse!" Ayame exclaimed, laughing despite herself. "Fine, but I'm only carrying you until the end of the school grounds." She sighed. "I'm the short one, shouldn't I be getting the piggyback ride?" She muttered to herself.
Ayame opened the door to the little shop in the front of her house, "Okaasan! Obaasan! Tadaima!(I'm home) Willow's here with me!" She shouted, slipping her shoe's off at the door, putting on slippers. "You know you don't have to take off your shoes if you don't want to. It's just an old habbit." Ayame said to the girl, blushing slightly. "Okaerinasai (Welcome home) Ayachan. Hello Willowchan, it's good to see you again." Ayame's mother greeted in a heavy accent, coming out from behind a stack of books, bowing at Willow, smiling warmly. Ayame's mother was very obviously Japanese, pretty, petite, and even shorter then Ayame. "Dad's not home Mama?" Ayame asked, her own voice taking on an accent in the presence of her mother. "No, your father is working. He is always working, you know that." Her mother answered, frowning slightly. "I know Okaasan, but a girl can hope, right? Can we use the kitchen? I promised Willow stir-fry." She requested, holding her hands up in a pleading motion. Her mother frowned again, then smiled. Japanese mother's liked to feed their children, and hardly allowed them to even make a sandwich by themselves. "Fine, only because Willowchan is here. You girls must be hungry, go, eat." She said, waving towards the door to the main house. Ayame bowed, "Arigatoo Mama." She turned to Willow, whispering, "Let's hurry before mom changes her mind and decides she want's to cook instead." She said while grabbing Willow's hand. "I heard that Ayachan." Her mother called, dusting off a statue of Buddha. Ayame froze, blushing, "Gomen Okaasan." She said quietly. "It's okay Ayachan." She laughed, "You working for me today no?" She asked, turning to the girls. "Hai Mama." Ayame answered, bowing. Her mother bowed back, "Arigatoo Ayachan."
"Sorry about that, mom can be a little strange sometimes." Ayame smiled, pouring rice into the rice-cooker. "But I wouldn't trade her for the world. Or Obaasan. I love having my little old japanese grandmother here with us, she's so funny." She laughed, moving to cut up vegatables. "I help Ayachan?" Came a voice from the doorway, accent so thick it was almost impossible to make out. "Obaasan! Konichiwa." Ayame said happily, bowing to her grandmother. The woman was slightly stooped, a bit of grey streaking her hair, looking much younger then her actual age. "Ayachan, it no polite to talk Nihongo when company no understand. Wiroochan, I happy see you. You come more, no?" The older woman asked Willow, smiling and bowing to Ayame's classmate. She walked up to Willow, reaching up to stroak the girls hair, "Love pretty hair like fire. All Nihonjin dark hair. Wiroochan so pretty. Ayachan have pretty eye, but no pretty hair." She sighed. "Obaasan! How could you say that?" Ayame said in mock shock. Her grandmother turned towards her, still playing with Willow's hair, and grinned, "How, Ayachan? Because it true!" She laughed. Ayame sighed in exasperation at her grandmother.

((Sorry I didn't get to Insanity tonight, I have a ton of Japanese homework. Oh and Nihongo is the japanese language, and Nihonjin is japanese person.))
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

Simplicity. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simplicity.   Simplicity. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 21, 2010 11:59 am

"Fine fine fine. But for now my child, mush!" She laughed, as Ayame plodded along all the way to her house, despite saying they would switch at the end of the school gates. Sliding off her back, she smiled. "Thanks. I'll walk you home tomorrow. Then it'll be even."

Adjusting her bag, she followed Ayame into the shop, slipping off her own shoes and pulling out the guest house slippers.
"It may be habit for you, but it would be rude of me not too." She explained, turning around as her name was called. "Hello, It's good to see you as well. I hope I'm not intruding." She replied, bowing back. She felt a little bit guilty that Ayame's father wasn't around. True her own father was scarce because of work, same as her mother, but she knew they were there in the house. At least one of them was. Unless they both had business meetings.

Walking with Ayame into the kitchen, she hopped onto the counter as Ayame started the rice cooker. She smiled as the eldest woman came into the kitchen, a smile still on her face, even though she scolded her granddaughter.
"Good afternoon." She smiled. "I will try to come more." Blushing lightly as the woman complemented her hair. "You should see your own. It's beautiful. Very much like yourself. If I look half as good as you do when I reach your age I will count myself lucky. Besides Ayame knows she's gorgeous without lifting a finger." She smirked, poking the half Japanese girl lightly.
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Vi-sama

Simplicity. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simplicity.   Simplicity. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 6:22 am

"Oh Wiroochan such kind, polite girl. You make me blush." Ayame's grandmother said, putting her hands to her face, shaking her head. Ayame also blushed, smiling at Willow, "I'm not that pretty Willow." Ayame said shyly, returning to chopping vegatables. Ayame's grandmother patted the girls shoulder, "You beautiful Ayachan. You Amaterasu, you the sun, you like fire. My beautiful pale child." She said tenderly. "O'baasan, I wish you and O'kaasan would stop with the Amaterasu thing. It's not right to be compared with a god." Ayame whispered. "But you are a god my Ayachan. Amaterasu is in you. Tsukuyomi in your brother, he the moon, he water. You two the heavenly siblings. We blessed with gods as children." The woman said seriously. Ayame decided not to argue with the woman, they had been through this since she was a child, though she did wish she wouldn't do this infront of Willow. "Wakatta, wakatta O'baasan. Shite kudasai tomodachi no mae de sono yoona koto o hanasu koto wa arimasen." Ayame said quickly in a quiet voice. (Okay, okay grandma. Please don't talk about such things in front of friends.) "Wakatta Ayachan. But I tell you what about talking Nihongo in front of Eigo speaking company?" She chided. "Gomen Obaasan. I forgot." Ayame lied. She purposly said it in Japanese so the girl didn't hear her beg her grandmother to stop.
Ayame's grandmother eventually left the girls alone in the kitchen, but only after complimenting Willow about a hundred more times. "Sorry about my grandmother. She use to be a Shinto Priestess in Okinawa, and her and my mother are obsessed with this idea of Hisoka and I are the reincarnations of two of the Shinto gods. It doesn't help that I'm a Leo and Hisoka is a Cancer, fire and water, the sun and the moon, the symbols of the gods they think we are. It's a rediculous idea." Ayame sighed. She walked to the fridge, removing a prechopped steak. She reached under the counter, removing a wok. Ayame heard the door open and shut, she stood expecting to see her mother or grandmother, but was greeted with her brother instead. "Hey Aya, you making stirfry?" He asked, dumping his bookbag on the kitchen table. "Yeah, you want some? Oh Hisoka, this is Willow, Willow this is my brother Hisoka. I don't think you've ever met him. He usually goes to dad's office after school and studies, because it's on the way home from his school." She said, introducing the two. Hisoka looked like a male clone of Ayame, but taller. The boy brushed his hair out of his eyes, "Yeah, do you have enough?" He asked. "Sure, I might need to make more rice though." Ayame said, pouring teryaki sauce in the wok, then dumping in the beef. "So you're Aya's friend? I was begining to think my twin had no friends." He said deadpan, flopping down in a chair. "Hey! Be nice you brat." Ayame exclaimed, hitting her brother in the back of the head, then turning back to add the vegatable to the wok. "Don't call me a brat, I'm older then you. And don't hit me, you're too violent Imooto." Hisoka complained, rubbing his head. "You're older then me by twenty two minutes, big whoop." She turned to Willow, "Ignore my dumbass brother, I do. It's easy when he's never around." She laughed. She turned the heat off on the stove, moving to get three plates. "I'd perfer it if you didn't ignore me Willow, it would be a shame." Hisoka said, standing, taking Willows hand, bringing it to his face and kissing the back of it. "Hi-kun! Stop hitting on my friends!" Ayame scolded, shoving a plate of food at the boy. "It's not my fault that you have such a hot friend. Man, if all the girls at your school are this attractive, I really wish I was going there. I hate going to that military school." He pouted, grabbing chopsticks out of a drawer, sitting down at the table. Ayame rolled her eyes at her twin, then smiled at Willow. "Here you go, authentic Japanese stirfy." she said, offering a plate and chopstick to the girl. "Do you want a fork instead?" She asked belatedly. "Why don't you sit next to me Willow? I'd like to get to know my sisters friend better." Hisoka said, motioning to the seat next to him. "Hi-kun..." Ayame growled. "What? It's true. I really wish I was at your school, I'm sick of all these rules at mine. Though it would be hard to explaine how we're twins and have different birthdays." He smirked. "It's not that hard to figure out, as long as you're not an idiot. I mean, your birthday is the twenty first, mine is the twenty second. You were born before midnight, I was born after midnight. Oh so difficult."

((I suddenly decided I wanted Ayame to have a twin brother lol. Sorry I didn't get the other one done before you went to school Sad I fell asleep sitting up again haha. I will do insanity when I get out of class, I also forgot to do my japanese homework, and I have class in like 3 hours =/ and the amaterasu thing, yeah my grandma use to say that to us lol. "You Amaterasu, you the sun, you like fire, you my pale beautiful child. You sister, she tsukuyomi, she the moon, she like water, everything just flow by. You brother, he Susanoo, he destroy everything!" LMAO!))
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

Simplicity. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simplicity.   Simplicity. I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 12:21 pm

"Ayame. You are prettier than me without even trying. Don't deny it." She smiled, twisting her fingers together as her grandmother talked. Contributing to the conversation until the woman left, Willow turned to Ayame.
"You're lucky to have someone think so much of you like that." She told her, gently swinging her legs from the counter top. She stayed silent for a while, watching Ayame throw everything into a wok before her brother walked in.
"Hisoka is it?" She asked, trying to fit the name to the face. "Aya, you never told me you had a brother! A twin brother at that. I swear sometimes...you're hopeless." She sighed shaking her head. "Actually she has a few friends." She corrected the male. "But most of the time she isn't aware of it. Too busy reading. Though I do have to tell you that if you keep hitting on me what happens to you will not be my fault. One can only be hit on a gazillion times before they snap. Thank yourself that you at almost a gazillion." She smirked, sticking her tongue out. Hopping off the counter, she walked over to the table, picking up a pair of chopsticks. "I'm okay with these, my dad made me learn. I had to boycott knives and forks for a year. He said that when he does business in Japan it's rude to not conform to their customs. So I'm fine." She rubbed the top of her head nervously, before starting to eat. "Why on earth would you want to go our school? It's not classy or even good. Everyone there is okay...but I guess I don't like badmouthing people so you're better off getting the lowdown from your sister to be honest. But I think everyone there is pretty. So yeah, I guess they are all hot. But the birthday situation isn't to hard to understand...at least you're not technically four. My birthday's on a leap year." She explained.
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Vi-sama

Simplicity. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simplicity.   Simplicity. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 12:48 pm

Ayame blushed, "I mentioned him just before he came in, I just didn't say he was my twin..." She mumbled to herself. She went to sit at the table, next to Hisoka and across from Willow. "So Aya has more friends then just you? That's kinda amazing, she doesn't talk to anyone, unless she's fighting with them." Hisoka laughed, rubbing the back of his head. "Sorry about my brother earlier. He's a terrible flirt, but he means no harm." Ayame apologised, moving to eat her food. "It's true. There are no girls at my school, which is a crying shame. And as for why I would rather go to school with Aya, it's because I'm in military school. They threaten to cut my hair every day, and there are so many rules..." He pouted. "Besides, Aya has a knack for getting people to hate her. It's because she's so quiet and strange...and violent. She needs someone to keep her out of trouble, and to talk her down, otherwise she's going to get her ass explelled...or end up fighting the wrong person one day and get herself hurt." Hisoka said seriously. "I'll show you strange, quiet, and violent Hikun. And keep me out of trouble? You're the one in military school. Besided, that's what I have Willow for, she keeps me from killing people." Ayame smiled. "And as for the girls at our school...they're pretty, but in the superficial slut kinda way. They're also psycho bitches who hate me." She sighed. "Everyone hates you Aya." Hisoka teased, causing Ayame to smack her brother. "See, violent. I worry about you Aya. You're epically antisocial, I'm amazed you even brought a friend over! And aparently you didn't even tell her you had a super hot twin brother." He teased. "Sorry Willow, I have an ego the size of Alaska." He said, grinning at the other girl. "There was no point in telling her I had a letcherous twin. I doubted that she was ever going to meet you. You go to another school, and you're hardly ever home unless it's to sleep." Ayame explained, shoveling more food in her mouth. "Yeah, sorry about that. By the way, you're really good at this cooking this Aya, I think this stirfry is as good as Obaasan's." He smiled. Ayame blushed at the complement, "Thanks, but it's not that great. Stirfry is easy to make." She said shyly. "You're to modest. You never think anything you do is good enough." Hisoka chided. "I think my grades are good enough. I get perfect marks in everything without trying." She smirked. "There have always been three things you're better at then me. Fighting, getting good grades, and cooking." Hisoka laughed.
"So how did you become friends with my dark and moody sister? Usually she gives you that look, you know the one I'm talking about, and you don't even want to be in the same room with her. She's scary, like she could set you on fire if she glared hard enough." Hisoka asked Willow. "Stop being so mean Hikun, or I might actually set you on fire. Or poison your dinner." Ayame mumbled. "That's why Okaasan doesn't let you cook, mama is afraid you'll kill me, though I know you never would. Like it or not, I'm the only one who understands you." He said, putting his arm around his sister shoulders. Ayame glared at him until he let go. "See, that look!" He exclaimed, pointing between Willow and his sister. "Oh and Aya...I might be going to your school soon. Dad said I've "Learned my lesson." finally. Honestly I think he's sick of hearing me bitch about them threatining to cut my hair." He laughed.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

Simplicity. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simplicity.   Simplicity. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 2:38 pm

"Your dark and moody sister has a spark which I was having trouble placing for a while. I guess I was kinda drawn to her, irregardless of race. I don't think that should be an issue." She folded her arms across her chest, tapping her fingers against her arm. "Though she did try the evil eye with me, I just glared back, then started laughing. I guess that's how. A look is not scary. A look with intent behind it is. She wasn't going to hurt me, on the contrary, you knew we were going to be friends. Didn't you?" She mused, brushing her hair over her shoulder. She turned her eyes back to Hisoka, taking in the length of his hair for a second.
"I can cut it if you want. I'm clumsy, but handy with a pair of scissors. I cut my own hair, so someone else's won't be a problem. After all they said you needed it cut, not that it needed to be short." She smiled, the loophole in his words making her eyes gleam with excitement.
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Vi-sama

Simplicity. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simplicity.   Simplicity. I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 7:00 pm

"A spark, eh?" Hisoka replied, glancing at his sister. Ayame shrugged. Maybe Willow got the idea from her grandmother? "I glare at everyone, it's nothing personal. I don't like people. They annoy me." Ayame smirked. "Everything annoys you. Not me, I just let the world flow by me like water." Hisoka grinned, lounging back in his chair. Ayame smacked his arm, glaring at him again. "What? I do." He smirked. Ayame sighed, "Until you get pissed, then you're like a damn tsuname." She finally said, turning the metaphores back on him. It was Hisoka's turn to glare at his sibling, which was returned with a smirk on Ayame's part. "And yeah, I knew we were going to be friends. No one but this dumb ass right here has ever glared back at me." She laughed.
"Can I trust you to cut my hair? Aya can I trust her? Wait what am I talking about? If Aya trusts you, then I can trust you." Hisoka said, looking between the two. "You wont cut it to short will you? Are you sure you can cut a guys hair?" He asked, nervous.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

Simplicity. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simplicity.   Simplicity. I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 11:02 am

Rummaging around in a drawer for a pair of scissors, she nodded.
"Yes I can cut hair. No I won't do it too short, just enough to make you see." Finding a suitable pair, she closed the drawer behind her, pointing for Hisoka to sit in her chair which she had pulled into the middle of the room. Placing a towel around his shoulders she turned to Ayame.
"Sorry about this. But we'll call it payment for you tolerating me. Do you have a brush?" She asked, grateful when one was pressed into her hand. Running it through Hisoka's hair, she brandished the scissors and slowly started evening out the back. Cutting it to just above his chin, she worked on layering the top and cutting his fringe back into place so he could see. After about 45 minutes, she pulled the towel away from his shoulders with a smile.
"Done. I hope you like it." She added, passing him a hand mirror that Ayame had gotten for her about halfway through.
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Vi-sama

Simplicity. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simplicity.   Simplicity. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 4:31 pm

"Don't worry about it. I enjoy watching Hisoka freak out." Ayame smirked, walking to retrieve a brush from her bag. "You're a bitch Imotochan, you know that?" Hisoka mumbled, crossing his arms over his chest in a nervous jesture. "You know it, O'niikun." She said sarcastically, hoping up onto the counter. "Don't call me O'nii-kun! I hate that! I don't mind Hikun, but I hate that one!" Hisoka complained, trying not to move his head while Willow began to cut. "Well I hate being called Imoto...I'm not your little sister, I'm your twin."
Ayame went to grab a mirror out of the bathroom while Willow cut the hair, returning to watch her friend continue. She was good, Ayame had to admit it. When Willow was done Hisoka took the mirror, looking at himself. "Huh, you are pretty good at this. I like it, thanks Willow!" Hisoka grinned. "What do you think Aya?" He asked, handing the mirror back to Willow. "It looks good on you, but I already knew Willow would do a good job." She replied, grinning at her friend.

Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

Simplicity. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simplicity.   Simplicity. I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 5:12 pm

"Now now children play nice." She scolded lightly, placing the scissors away. "I'm glad you like it. Though it's not a skill, after all your grandmother is good at cutting hair isn't she?" She bit her lip, remembering that Ayame had never told her that before. Hoping she would think that she did, she rooted around in the cupboard under the sink for a dustpan and brush so she could remove the hair that now littered the floor. " Well, thanks for trusting me with your hair. When you want it done again, just say and I'll drop by."
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Vi-sama

Simplicity. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simplicity.   Simplicity. I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 27, 2010 4:42 am

Ayame stared at Willow for a moment. I never told her that. I hardly tell her anything about myself or my family...I didn't even tell her I had a twin brother. I know I would of remembered...I remember everything. "Oh I totally will. I would have O'baasan do it, but I know she would chop it all off. The men in the shrine either had super long hair or really close cropped hair, and that's how she likes it. I don't trust that woman to do my hair." Hisoka laughed. He glanced at his sister, seeing the thoughtful look on her face, "What's up Aya?" He asked concerned. Ayame pulled her eyes away from Willow, who was sweeping up the floor, "Hmm? It's nothing, just spacing out." She lied.
"Ayachan? You going to work for me, no?" Ayame's mother called from the door. "Hai! Gomen Okaasan! I got kinda caught up watching Willow cut Hikun's hair." Ayame said turning on her heel quickly, blushing and bowing to her mother. "It okay Ayachan, I just haven't eat today yet. My stomach is yelling at me quite loud." He mother laughed. "I'm so sorry mama, I'll come right out, just let me change." Ayame apologised again, bowing deeper, accent getting heavy again. Her mother just laughed and walked back into the store. "I'll be back in a minute Will, I just have to, yeah.." Ayame said quickly, sprinting for the stairs. Hisoka started laughing the minute his sister was out of earshot. "I love that she still ends up with such a heavy accent after talking to Okasaan or Obaasan. I mean don't get me wrong, if I'm speaking in Japanese, my accent is as heavy as Obaasan's, but once I'm back to english I have no accent. I think it's because she started talking almost a year before I did. I walked way before she did though. Aya didn't learn to walk until she was two, then she stood and ran. She was talking at like six months or some shit, full conversations. She's really smart...like scary smart. Complete photographic memory, remembers every conversation everyone has, word for word, so never say anything around her you don't want remembered. She also knows things she shouldn't..." He quit speaking at the sound of foot steps racing down the stairs. "I'll be in the other room when you're done listening to Hikun gossip about me." Ayame called, running through the door. Hisoka blushed, then shouted "I like your outfit!" after his sister. Ayame's laughter came through the door. "I told you she knows things she shouldn't, but that's not what I meant. That was just her knowing me to well."
Ayame stood behind the counter, "Okaasan, you can go eat now." Ayame said, calling to her mother who was behind a bookshelf. "Arigato Ayachan. Someone is coming in for this book, can you find it for me?" Her mother said, handing her a slip of paper. "No problem mama." Ayame replied, heading to the bookshelves. "And Ayachan, why you don't wear more colors? You always in black!" Her mother scolded, walking through the door. "There's red in this Okaasan!" Ayame called back. And there was. Ayame glanced at herself in one of the mirrors, long black skirt to the floor, with slits up either side, and a black haltertop with red pinstripes and red ribbons laced up the back in a mock corset style. Ayame turned when she heard the door to the house, spotting Willow. "Hey Willow, I'm thinking of brining sushi for lunch tomorrow, you want me to bring you some too?"
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

Simplicity. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simplicity.   Simplicity. I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 28, 2010 12:26 pm

Frantically trying to drop the expression of terror on her face, she broke into a wide smile instead.
"Yeah, I suppose having that kind of memory is a good thing. Though in some cases not. It can lead you into a lot of trouble." Tipping the contents of the dustpan into the rubbish, she placed tool back where she had found it. Stalking Ayame into the next room, she glanced around the shop with a smile. Although small it was perfectly cosy and cute. Almost like a getaway for avid readers who didn't want to be disturbed.
"Erm, sure if it's not too much trouble. Though I've never had sushi before..."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Simplicity. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simplicity.   Simplicity. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Simplicity.
Page 1 of 17Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Nightmares :: Chosen Academy :: Chosen Academy-
Jump to: