Dark Nightmares
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dark Nightmares

where the darkest of desires take shape, or where the worst nightmares are born

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Starboard Messenger
Simplicity. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 3:03 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Devouring midnight
Simplicity. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Oct 13, 2012 8:12 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Simplicity.
Simplicity. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:41 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Siren's Song
Simplicity. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2012 10:36 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Insanity
Simplicity. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 6:49 pm by Ambyrawrawr

» Trophy Life
Simplicity. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue May 01, 2012 3:42 pm by Šāγŭм¡

» Lena Zoia [Human/Yuki-Onna
Simplicity. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 2:17 am by LenaZoia

» Tene (The Hand Girl)
Simplicity. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 22, 2010 5:30 pm by Guest

» Sanctuary: Simple and Clean
Simplicity. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 22, 2010 3:27 pm by Ambyrawrawr

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

Most users ever online was 22 on Fri Oct 18, 2013 12:12 am

Simplicity.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Vi-sama
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Vi-sama

Simplicity. - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Simplicity.   Simplicity. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 1:55 am

Ayame raised an eyebrow at the offer. "Sure, if you want. I'm not use to people offering to help me cook." She laughed, glancing at her brother. "Here, I'll show you how to make them." She said, waving him over.
Ayame dipped her hands into a bowl of water, then sprinkled salt into her palms. She grabbed a handfull of rice out of the rice cooker, forming it into a ball. "Be careful. The rice is very hot. It doesn't bother me, but..." She shrugged, smirking at the boy. She used her thumb to poke a hole in the rice, spooning shredded tuna into the hole. She covered it with more rice, then wrapped a strip of nori (toasted seaweed) around the ball.
"And that's it. You really don't have to help. I appreciate the offer greatly, but you're our guest." Ayame said with a bow, offering Taryn a way out.
Hisoka walked over to the stove, preparing more tea. "Do you want more tea? We also have pop, water, milk..." He offered, tilting his head to the side. He opened the fridge, turning back to Taryn. "And orange, apple, and tamarinde juice. Oh and coffee of course." He smiled.
Ayame paused in her riceball making, turning to Taryn. "So you think you were around 18 when you went over? Do you remember how you got over there?" She asked curiously, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear. She made an exasperated noise when the hair fell back into her face, causing her to take her hair and literly tie it into knots. "I don't know how you can deal with such long hair Ayachan." Hisoka snickered. He suddenly froze, as if realizing something. He turned to Taryn, eyes wide. "I can't hear you. I can hear everyone..." He whispered. Ayame stopped in the middle of tying a knot. "Come to think of it, I couldn't see you either. I knew there was someone with Willow besides Reagan, but I couldn't see you. How is that possible? I see everything." She said, agreeing with her brother.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Simplicity.   Simplicity. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 24, 2011 5:22 pm

Taking some of the rice Taryn mimicked Ayame's actions, forming a ball.
"Thanks for the offer but I have no idea what most of those drinks are." He laughed. "I wish I could tell you about my life here but all I remember is a big war...and my country, the Sovhet union we supported Germany?" He shook his head with a sigh. "I don't know why you can't see or hear me...wish I knew."
Back to top Go down
http://www.fanfiction.net/~ambyrawrawr
Vi-sama
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Vi-sama

PostSubject: Re: Simplicity.   Simplicity. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 25, 2011 1:34 am

"The Soviet Union...that doesn't even exist anymore." Hisoka said quietly, pouring tea into mugs. "Do you know what war that was Aya? You're better at that stuff then me." He asked, glancing at his twin. Ayame shrugged, setting another rice ball on the plate. "World War two maybe? I know they were on the Allies side, with the U.K. and U.S., but they may have started on the Axis side, with Japan and Italy. Obaasan would know. She's probably older then Taryn, or Willow." She laughed.
Ayame reached up and gripped Taryn's shoulder comfortingly. "The Soviet Union wasn't destroyed or anything, it just broke up into smaller countries. Russia is the largest, and what most people think of when they hear Soviet Union now." She said, trying to assure him. She didn't know if he was upset, but she knew she would be.
Ayame finished the last rice ball, moving the tray to the table. She leaned back against the table, smiling at Taryn. "Thank you for your help, please help yourself." She said, ducking her head. Hisoka brought the tea to the table as well, glaring at his twin. "What?" She asked, glaring back. "Koto o teishi shimasu." (Stop that.) He hissed. "Nani desu ka? Teishi no o shiri o sa reru. Watashi wa nani mo shinai yo! Anata wa ofu ni bakkuappu suru hitsuyo ga arimasu." (What? Stop being an ass. I'm not doing anything! You need to back off.) She retorted, hands on her hips.
Hisoka made an exasperated noise, turning on his heel. "Fine! I'm going to check on Willow." He said, storming out of the room. Ayame turned back to Taryn, bowing. "I'm sorry about that. Hisoka can get..." She waved her hands, "Forget it. Here, eat, please." She said, grabbing a rice ball for herself.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Simplicity.   Simplicity. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 7:58 am

Taking a rice ball, he slowly picked at it.
"Doesn't matter if it was destroyed." He said quietly. "You can't miss something you don't remember. What worries me is that there was two wars. My memory may be iffy but even I can remember parts." He put the food down, feeling slightly nauseous. "I'm not sure what I did but I'm sorry for upsetting your brother."
Willow jumped at the heavy footsteps, jumping to her feet before realising where she was. "You okay?" She asked him quietly. "You look pissed."
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Vi-sama

PostSubject: Re: Simplicity.   Simplicity. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 11:21 pm

"It would worry you even more if you knew how the second one ended." Ayame sighed, hopping up to sit on the counter. "Would you like something different to eat? Japanese food is not to everyones taste." She asked, tilting her head to the side. "And don't worry about my brother. You didn't do anything, it was me. Hikun is overly emotional at times...I think it comes with the water thing." She said in a hushed voice. "And I get angry to quickly, snap at him to easily...it's not a good mix." She said, looking away.
Hisoka froze as Willow jumped to her feet. "I-I'm sorry. I didn't mean to wake you." He apologised, sinking to the floor. He pulled his knees to his chest, hugging them. "It's Aya...and Taryn. I don't trust him, I'm sorry. At least not yet. Ayame trusts people to easily..." He shook his head, taking a deep breath. "She's going to get hurt...again. Going to get us killed." He looked up at Willow, "She thinks because she can see the future, see the past, that she'll know if someone is going to harm her before it happens...but even she said she can't see Taryn! I can't hear him and she can't see him!" He said, voice raising slightly. He glanced at the sleeping child, "Gomen. I didn't mean to raise my voice." He whispered. "I think that's the reason I don't trust him. Neither of us can feel him, he's a void. Aya could tell he was there, but couldn't see him. I can't hear him at all...it's like being deaf." He shuddered. "I don't like it, and she seems to be taking to him great." He said with a scowel.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Simplicity.   Simplicity. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 27, 2011 6:57 am

"It's fine, really, just weeks of eating whatever we could find, then having something this rich...Not good on the stomach." He smiled, lacing his fingers together.
Willow tilted Hisoka's head so he was looking at her.
"I could kill you both, almost have done yet you still trust me." She let him go, sighing. "I know him well. Please, trust my judgement. I wouldn't bring anyone here who would hurt either of you. You know that..." She murmured, rubbing her eyes.
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Vi-sama

PostSubject: Re: Simplicity.   Simplicity. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 29, 2011 1:43 pm

"Oh I see, well then..." Ayame mused, hopping off the counter. She walked over to the fridge, removing a covered bowl. She poured some of the contents into a shallow bowl, popping it into the microwave. "It's Japanese onion soup. It's basically water with some green onions and a few mushrooms. Much lighter then oniigiri." She smiled, removing the bowl. "So I take it your journey here wasn't exactly okay with the people in Willow's world? How did she manage to retrieve her daughter?" She asked, kneeling on the ground, looking up at Taryn.
Hisoka blushed slightly at Willow's touch, dropping his eyes. "I know you could kill us, but I could hear you, and knew that you didn't want to." He whispered. He sighed, "You're right. I trust you. I know you wouldn't do anything to harm us...I'm just not use to not being able to hear what peoples intentions are." He tried to explain. He looked up at the girl, tilting his head to the side. "Why don't you do what Aya said and go lay down in her room? I really didn't mean to wake you up."
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Simplicity.   Simplicity. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 30, 2011 5:58 pm

Taking the bowl, Tayrn smiled gratefully. "Thanks." Taking a mouthful, he slowly relaxed. "I don't think it's my place to say what happened. I'm sorry, I know I'm being frustrating but it's something you should hear from her."
Willow shook her head standing up.
"Thanks but no. I'm up now anyway right? Might as well do something. Got a suggestion?"
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Vi-sama

PostSubject: Re: Simplicity.   Simplicity. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 1:02 am

Ayame let out an exasperated sigh. "You really are being frustrating, but it's okay." She smirked. "I'll find out what happened from Willow later, but right now she's a little preoccupied with my twin." She grinned. "Hikun accidently woke her up, now they're having a little...chat. I'm glad that he feels like he can open up to her. He needs someone he can talk to..." She mused. "Of course, the fact that he's head over heels for her doesn't hurt." She added with a small laugh. Tilting her head to the side, Ayame asked, "How is the soup? Is it sitting better with your stomach?" She looked down, smoothing her skirt, then back up to the man sitting in the chair near her, "So...if you don't mind my asking, what was your relationship with Willow? I assume you were the one taking care of her daughter after she was sent here, but was there something more then friendship between you two?" She asked quietly. "I really don't mean to pry, but I don't want Hisoka hurt, you know?" She added, looking down again. "If there is something more between you two, I'd like to know now so I can break it to Hikun gently. He's so sensitive..." She shrugged.
Hisoka grinned at Willow, "I have a lot of suggestions, but I don't know how many of them are approiate." He said, laughing slightly. Before he could talk himself out of it, Hisoka grabbed Willow's wrist, pulling her onto his lap. "This would be one of my suggestions..." He said softly, cupping the side of the girls face, leaning in to kiss her gently.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Simplicity.   Simplicity. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 5:54 am

Tayrn took another mouthful of the soup, leaning back to think.
"No, I've always been just friends. She stopped the goverment from killing me." He murmured. "I owe her my life." With a sigh he put the bowl down.
Leaning into it, it was a few moments before she pulled away.
"I...Uh..." She stammered, standing up. "What was that?"
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Vi-sama

PostSubject: Re: Simplicity.   Simplicity. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 1:21 pm

Ayame stood, going to lean against the counter. "Is that how she convinced you to come back? Because you owe her?" She asked quietly, hair falling forward, covering her face. "You don't have to help us Taryn. It's not your fight. It shouldn't be Willow's fight either, but someone from her world contacted Satoru and told him how to use her...gift." She explained. "I don't want you getting hurt for us. I don't want anyone getting hurt for me." She shook her head, still looking down. "If Susanoo wins, if he captures Amaterasu, he will bring hell to earth. In our past lives, the only way to win against him was for me to die and be reborn. Problem is, if I die, Hisoka dies, and he's not ready to give up this life yet."
Hisoka grinned, then laughed at Willow's reaction. "Sumimasen." He apologised, still laughing. "I don't know what came over me. I had the urge to kiss you, and I went with it." He explained, laughter slowing down slightly. "Blame it on the whole water god thing, my moods change so quickly..." He shrugged. "Gomen ne." He apologised again, still smiling. "Ano (um)...we could go stalk Satoru? Really I have no idea what the hell to do." He laughed again. "You were the one on the run for the past week, I don't know how you're feeling." He said, shrugging again.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Simplicity.   Simplicity. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 31, 2011 3:26 pm

Tayrn looked away. "I owe her. I may not be doing this through my own means but my honor is forcing me to do this." He sighed quietly. "For that reason alone I have to do this. If I die then so be it."
Willow leaned down, kissing him softly.
"There. Now we're on equal terms." She grinned.
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Vi-sama

PostSubject: Re: Simplicity.   Simplicity. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 4:24 am

Ayame looked up, eyes wide. "Honor? Now that's a term I haven't heard anyone use seriously in several life times..." She mused. She nodded sharply, focusing completely on the man. "Okay then. I'll try not to get you killed." She said with a soft smile. "Watashi wa sukoshi kono koto nitsuite kanojo ni hanashi o shita tsumori desu." (I am going to have a little talk with her.) She mumbled. Ayame pushed away from the counter, walking over to Taryn. Once she was in front of him she dropped to her knees, taking his hands in hers. "Then let me say I am in your debt. If there is anything you need, anything you want, just say the words. A man who respects honor is rare to find. Honor is held above all else in my okaasan's, my mother's, culture." She explained. Removing her hands from his, she looked down again. "Do you know if there is some particular food the little one likes? I want to make this transition as easy as possible for her." She asked, changing the subject.
Hisoka blushed bright red, eyes startled. "I...What..." He studdered, then composed himself. "Well...that was unexpected." He laughed. "Now the question is, would you be willing to do it again?" He asked, cocking an eyebrow, smirking. Hisoka sighed, "As much as I would love sitting here making out, I feel like I should at least mention the fact that Ayachan made tuna oniigiri. You're probably hungry after being on the run for a week." He said sadly. He was quite enjoying their little kissing game...
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Simplicity.   Simplicity. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 02, 2011 5:14 am

Kneeling on the ground beside her Taryn shook his head. "You owe me nothing." Smiling softly he stood back up. "You shouldn't be so willing to do that. It could get you killed." Brushing his hair from his eyes, Taryn folded his arms across his chest. "Raegan's not a fussy eater. She knows how hard it is to get meals sometimes, so I don't think she'll mind."
Streching, Willow smirked. "I suppose my shirt being see through helped?" Laughing quietly, she sat back on the part of the couch that didn't have the child on it. "Not hungry at the moment." She grinned.
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Vi-sama

PostSubject: Re: Simplicity.   Simplicity. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 03, 2011 6:30 am

Ayame smirked up at the man, hands resting on her legs. "Which part will get me killed? The fact that I kneel all the time like a good little Japanese girl, or that I offered to give you anything you need or want?" She asked with a little laugh. She stood in a smooth motion, bowing slightly to the man. "Sumimasen. It's a cultural thing. Lot's of honor and self sacrifice..." She trailed off, blushing.
Hisoka stood and walked over towards where Willow was now sitting, face turning red despite his best efforts. "Well, it definatly doesn't hurt." He admitted with a grin. "I've seen Aya wear it a million times, but it never occured to me that it could be worn without anything under it." He laughed. Hisoka came to a stop in front of the girl, looking down at her. "So if you don't want to eat, what do you want to do?"
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Simplicity.   Simplicity. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 04, 2011 6:25 pm

Taryn raised a brow.
"Probably that you offered me anything when you barely know me." He noted.
Willow folded her arms across her chest.
"I'm a mother...and sixty four years your senior." She laughed quietly. "You can pick. I don't really mind."
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Vi-sama

PostSubject: Re: Simplicity.   Simplicity. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 12:28 am

Ayame walked to the fridge, fetching some apple juice. "You're probably right, but it would solve a lot of problems." She said softly, shrugging. "I must sound suicidal to you, but in reality I'm just...tired. Tired of this never ending battle I've been damned to." She sighed. Turning back to him, she tilted her head to the side. "Do you have any idea what the thing in the grave yard is? Or who may be helping Satoru from the other side?" She asked, changing the subject.
Hisoka smirked, shaking his head. "You may be a mother, but you are so not older then me. You may be older then this body, but you need to rember that I'm older then the human race." He laughed. "You know, you really don't make things easy for me." He said, blushing. He looked at the floor, biting his bottom lip. "I'm not a dominant or agressive person. I'm not one to instigate things, that's Ayame's job. I just kinda...go with the flow. I still can't believe I grabbed you! That's not like me." He laughed. "Making me come out and say what I want to do, that's almost cruel." He said, shaking his head, grinning. "Also, like you said, you're a mother, and having your daughter laying right there makes things even more...awakward." He added, blushing again.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Simplicity.   Simplicity. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 3:05 pm

Tayrn nodded, leaning back on his elbows as he thought.
"I didn't feel so I can't be sure but it sounds like the military mages." He murmured, sitting up properly.
Willow smirked, petting his hair. "Well come and tell me what you want when you decide. Until then I'm going to shower." Standing up, Willow made her way up the stairs, hunting for the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Vi-sama

PostSubject: Re: Simplicity.   Simplicity. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 5:37 pm

Ayame grabbed the edge of the counter, suddenly getting dizzy. She shook her head, blinking her eyes. "Military mages you say? What exactly do they do?" She asked couriously. Something dawned on her then, "Wait, didn't you say Willow was in the military? Did she run afowl of them somehow?" She inquired, taking a step forward. She felt her knees buckle, vision fading around the edges, then there was just darkness and the sensation of falling.
Hisoka stood there for a moment, just a little dumbfounded. Come on Hisoka, get a hold of yourself! He mentally scolded himself. Making up his mind he headed up the stairs. He had reached the top of the landing when he felt something wrong. "Ayame?" He called, looking back towards the first floor.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Simplicity.   Simplicity. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 5:55 pm

Tayrn caught Ayame as she fell.
"Hey! Get up!" He shook her lightly, panic on his face when she still didn't wake. Picking her up properly, he moved her to the couch, picking up Raegan.
"I don't know what happened." He told Hisoka. "Can you direct me to a room to put her in? If she wakes she'll panic and that wont help."
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Vi-sama

PostSubject: Re: Simplicity.   Simplicity. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 05, 2011 6:38 pm

Hisoka rushed in the room to find Taryn laying his sister on the couch, lifting the child. "Ano...yeah, sorry. Top of the stairs, either of the rooms on the left. First ones my parents, second is Aya's, she got both ready for people." He answered, speaking rapidly. He kneeled next to Ayame, shaking her shoulders gently. "Aya, Ayachan wake up!" He said, voice getting more panicked by the second. Taking a deep breath he tried to calm himself. He placed his hands on either side of his twins face, leaning into press his forhead against hers. He tried to hear her, and...nothing. His eyes snapped open as he pulled back. "Damnit Ayame!" He shouted, looking around, trying to see if Taryn had returned so he could find out what happened.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Simplicity.   Simplicity. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 06, 2011 12:17 pm

Slipping Raegan onto the bed in what he figured was Ayame's room, he walked back downstairs.
"I don't know what happened. She was asking me about the army then she passed out...I don't know." Taryn said before Hisoka could ask
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Vi-sama

PostSubject: Re: Simplicity.   Simplicity. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 07, 2011 5:33 pm

Hisoka nodded, feeling his sisters neck for her pulse. It was strong, but beating like a caged bird trying to get out. "This use to happen when we were little, but it was usualy because she forgot to eat, or..." His eyebrows knitted together as he thought about it. "Or when she was seeing something very powerful. Having a strong vision of something would cause her to pass out." He finished. Feeling her forhead, he frowned momentarily. "Can you watch her for a moment? I need to get a cold cloth, she starting to burn up." He asked, not waiting for a responce before leaping to his feet.
Hisoka returned quickly, wet cloth in his hands. "Of course, I never know if a fever is a bad thing with her..." He mumbled to himself, laying the cloth on her face. She was starting to breath heavily, face almost appearing to be in pain. "Shhh, Ayachan. Ochitsuke. Watashi-tachi ni zehi." (Calm down. Come back to us.) He whispered to his twin. He turned back to Taryn, "You said she was asking about the Army. Is there anything in it that may be able to...detect? Invade? Shit I don't know how to word it correctly!" He asked, shaking his head.
Back to top Go down
Ambyrawrawr
DN Admin
DN Admin
Ambyrawrawr

PostSubject: Re: Simplicity.   Simplicity. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 09, 2011 8:15 am

"If you mean get into her head...I don't know." He sighed. "I can't say what was in that graveyard. But some of the mages are trained in mind manipulation." Leaning back, he watched Willow walk back downstairs, wrapped in a towel.
"What happened to Aya?" She asked, running her fingers through her damp hair.
Back to top Go down
Vi-sama
DN Moderator
DN Moderator
Vi-sama

PostSubject: Re: Simplicity.   Simplicity. - Page 9 I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 10, 2011 6:29 am

Hisoka shook his head, shrugging. "We don't know. Taryn said she was fine, asking about the army, then she passed out. She's been out ever since. I can't hear her either...and I can always hear her, you know that." He explained, looking up at the woman. "And to make things worse, it seems like she's in pain, or distress, judging by her face. Her pulse is racing and she's running a fever." He added, feeling his twins cheek.
Hisoka stood, looking at Taryn. "Can you keep an eye on her for a moment?" He asked, then moved to Willow, taking her by the elbow, directing her into the kitchen. "You know Aya better then he does...this has happened to her before, whn she was young, when what she was seeing was to overwhelming. Taryn mentioned that some of the mages of your world are trained in mind manipulation ...do you think it's possible that one of them sensed her or something like that?" He asked, hugging himself around the waist.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Simplicity.   Simplicity. - Page 9 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Simplicity.
Page 9 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Dark Nightmares :: Chosen Academy :: Chosen Academy-
Jump to: